I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. being an adult- my oldest is entering into that...hormonal stage in every woman's life. sometimes i forget how difficult it was to transition from a child into a woman. I'm glad I'm done with that stage in life.
2. still believing in magic- it surrounds us everywhere, don't believe me? look at the fairy below. i caught a glimpse of her at the botanical gardens.
3. having options- more changes may indeed be heading for casa de finch in the near future. it is nice to have options available.
4. the outdoors- another place that magic abounds.
5. good chocolate- my bestie invited me to a dove chocolate party a while back and the delicious chocolate makes me happy. just a piece every once in a while makes me all giddy.
6. my kids- we went to jump and jive a while back and the two younger finches were thrilled to have a picture taken with the mascot.
7. laughter- i love the sound of children laughing. this week there was much more screaming than laughing, so it is good to remember how much i like the sound of giggles.
8. family trips- at least to places we like going to. where the drive isn't too long. this was a great trip, just look at those smiles.
9. my bed- love my tempurpedic bed.
10. the wonder of a child- every once and awhile i get to see life through the eyes of a child, and it always amazes me.