Friday, September 10, 2010

hey mr. postman

that's right i am officially postal. orientation is in two weeks, then i begin my part time gig. sorry for the delay for my thankful post, but yesterday was.....exhausting. this week has been particularly exhausting. it is very late for me, so i will get on without any further ado.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

1. being an adult- my oldest is entering into that...hormonal stage in every woman's life. sometimes i forget how difficult it was to transition from a child into a woman. I'm glad I'm done with that stage in life.

2. still believing in magic- it surrounds us everywhere, don't believe me? look at the fairy below. i caught a glimpse of her at the botanical gardens.


3. having options- more changes may indeed be heading for casa de finch in the near future. it is nice to have options available.

4. the outdoors- another place that magic abounds.


5. good chocolate- my bestie invited me to a dove chocolate party a while back and the delicious chocolate makes me happy. just a piece every once in a while makes me all giddy.

6. my kids- we went to jump and jive a while back and the two younger finches were thrilled to have a picture taken with the mascot.



7. laughter- i love the sound of children laughing. this week there was much more screaming than laughing, so it is good to remember how much i like the sound of giggles.

8. family trips- at least to places we like going to. where the drive isn't too long. this was a great trip, just look at those smiles.


9. my bed- love my tempurpedic bed.

10. the wonder of a child- every once and awhile i get to see life through the eyes of a child, and it always amazes me.

4 comments:

mzzterry said...

part time gig? elaborate please!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

And proud you should be. beautiful post!
<><

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

Wow, you have a lot going on!

Great thankful list! I love when my kids giggle too. It's the best sound in the world- a little bit of heaven.

Rebecca said...

<3!!!