Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, November 7, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
i am so thankful for my children. monkey tried to squish low so i could get all 3 of them in their costumes. my children have taught me so much. they have showed me unconditional love, and that the heart is capable of endless amounts of love. they have taught me how to laugh even when all i want to do is cry. they have also taught me that it is ok to fight for what i believe in and that i should always fight for them and what is best for them.
i am thankful for laughter. they laughed and giggled the whole time we trick or treated. i truly believe that children's laughter is the closest to angels i will hear this side of heaven.
i hope that this November brings cooler temps and love to all of you.
Monday, October 24, 2011
a ruffle hat
a fuzzy blanket
the beginnings of a snuggle bag
a big that i crocheted for her
I've been working on tons of things for swaps, but I'm terrible about taking pics of things i make. I've made several aprons, a few shawls, several hats, fingerless mitts and other items. hope you are having a crafty week
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
they fit perfect and i love them. it was nice to make something so quick, and strangely i don't feel selfish after all. hope everyone is crafting happy.
Friday, September 10, 2010
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. being an adult- my oldest is entering into that...hormonal stage in every woman's life. sometimes i forget how difficult it was to transition from a child into a woman. I'm glad I'm done with that stage in life.
2. still believing in magic- it surrounds us everywhere, don't believe me? look at the fairy below. i caught a glimpse of her at the botanical gardens.
4. the outdoors- another place that magic abounds.
6. my kids- we went to jump and jive a while back and the two younger finches were thrilled to have a picture taken with the mascot.
8. family trips- at least to places we like going to. where the drive isn't too long. this was a great trip, just look at those smiles.
9. my bed- love my tempurpedic bed.
10. the wonder of a child- every once and awhile i get to see life through the eyes of a child, and it always amazes me.