Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
they fit perfect and i love them. it was nice to make something so quick, and strangely i don't feel selfish after all. hope everyone is crafting happy.
Friday, September 10, 2010
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. being an adult- my oldest is entering into that...hormonal stage in every woman's life. sometimes i forget how difficult it was to transition from a child into a woman. I'm glad I'm done with that stage in life.
2. still believing in magic- it surrounds us everywhere, don't believe me? look at the fairy below. i caught a glimpse of her at the botanical gardens.
4. the outdoors- another place that magic abounds.
6. my kids- we went to jump and jive a while back and the two younger finches were thrilled to have a picture taken with the mascot.
8. family trips- at least to places we like going to. where the drive isn't too long. this was a great trip, just look at those smiles.
9. my bed- love my tempurpedic bed.
10. the wonder of a child- every once and awhile i get to see life through the eyes of a child, and it always amazes me.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
the rollup case for crochet hooks. found the pattern here.
i filled it with hooks, yarn needles, scissors, and a retractable tape measure
the teapot and spoon clasp to close it
i didn't make the beads, i bought them at oriental trading company.
aren't they cute